Translate

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Our creative Jack-O-Lanterns!
Pre-K made circles, cut and glued ALL on their own, then added various art materials to create Jack-o-Lanterns! 

Halloween collages!
Each student titled their spooky Halloween collage!


"5 Little Pumpkins Sitting on a Gate...."
Making some mummies!



Mummies complete!

Getting ready for the party!!!




 

Thanks to all the families who contributed to our celebration!!!

Now onto the parade.....


 Who took my Pre-K class?!? I don't even recognize these kids!

Pre-K/K Team as "Pete the Cats"


 














                                                    





                                                       

Pre-K Pete the Cat and his 4 Groovy Buttons!
My sister Mrs. O'Brien (2nd grade teacher) and me! :)
My adorable nephew in K, Mikey the Gecko <3

Now that's what I call fun! What a day!
Happy Halloween! 
BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment